Halloween is creeping around the corner so we wanted to provide you with a Halloween-themed craft! This craft is fun and simple to make. The finished product is the perfect Halloween decoration AND it is a great project for working on fine motor skills with your little one(s)! Faye had so much fun putting her spider web together and was so proud of her finished artwork.
- Popsicle sticks
- Halloween colored paint
- Halloween colored yarn
- Hot glue gun or regular glue
- Optional: plastic spider
- Begin by gluing three popsicle sticks together in the shape of snowflake (see photo below).
- Once the glue is dry, use your paint and paintbrushes to paint the popsicle sticks however you would like!
- Let the paint dry and then cut a long piece of yarn & tie one end to one of the popsicle sticks in the center of the snowflake.
- Next, weave your yarn through and around each popsicle stick. Continue doing this and going around until you fill up the popsicle sticks.
- Once you are done, tie the end of the yarn to a popsicle stick. Be sure to leave excess yarn in order to hang your spider web.
- Hang your spooky web somewhere that everyone can see! Optional: Hot glue a plastic spider to your web.