- 3 clothespins
- To begin, we poured a bit of each paint on one piece of paper.
- Next, we clipped one pom-pom to the end of each of our three clothespins.
- To create the flag, we dipped one pom-pom into the blue paint and made a small square in the top lefthand corner of our clean piece of paper.
- Then, we dipped another pom-pom into the white paint and made white polka dots all throughout the blue square.
- Finally, we dipped the last pom-pom into the red paint and created red stripes on the rest of the paper, making it into the American Flag.
- Let it dry and hang your masterpiece somewhere to be seen!