One thing I know about Faye (and that is probably true for your little one) is that she loves to paint. I’ve also learned that she loves to paint even more with utensils other than paintbrushes. From fingers to cotton balls and balloons, we have painted with so many different items! Today we are going to show you how to paint pumpkins with apples! This craft is really simple and is the perfect Halloween art project.
- Orange, green and black paint
- Adults, begin by slicing an apple in half using the knife.
- Put a good amount of orange paint on the paper plate and spread it out.
- Dip the inside of one of the apple halves into the orange paint and then stamp it onto the paper.
- Next, put a dollop of green and black paint on a separate paper plate.
- Use the paintbrush and black paint to give your pumpkin eyes and a mouth. Then, use the green paint to add a stem!
- Repeat these steps making different pumpkins until your paper is full!