This craft is one of my favorites. The finished product is seriously ADORABLE. It’s perfect for your little one to use as a Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one; it’s sentimental and something they can keep forever. It does take a little bit of time to create, but the results are so worth it!
- White paper
- Red and pink paint (create your own by mixing red and white)
- Green & gold pipe cleaners
- Paint your little one(s) hands with red or pink paint and press down firmly on the white paper. Fill 2 pages up with his or her handprints, making sure to leave space in between. Allow time for the handprints to dry.
- Once the handprints are dry, take your scissors and cut them out (please note: Adult supervision is highly suggested with the use of scissors).
- Next, tape each of the handprints onto the ends of the green pipe cleaners.
- Finally, use the gold pipe cleaner to tie all of the green pipe cleaners together to make it look more like a bouquet of flowers. Keep this craft for yourself or allow your little one to choose someone that they would like to gift it to!