Has your little one ever shown interest in becoming a firefighter? Do they like water guns? If you can answer either of those questions with ‘yes’ then this game is perfect for you! Not only does it give kiddos a day in the life of a firefighter but it’s also perfect for working on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Not to mention, it’s just fun!
- 6 red plastic cups
- Red and orange construction paper
- Water guns
- First, cut out six flame shapes from the orange construction paper.
- Next, cut out six smaller flame shapes from the red construction paper.
- Flip the cups over and use the tape to place an orange flame on the bottom center of each cup. Then, place a yellow flame on top of each orange flame.
- Stack the cups on top of each other to build a pyramid (see photo). Be sure to build the pyramid somewhere that can get wet or place a towel underneath the cups.
- Finally, stand 5-6 feet away from the pyramid and use the water guns to try to knock them down! Time your little one(s) to see how fast they can knock them down.